For the most part I followed the instructions to complete the install. The only issue I had was the instructions told me to cut the stock H Pipe longer than needed. I simple moved the clamps back that hold the H pipe to the catback, held the new H pipe up and marked my cut line. I also used a loose band clamp to mark the H pipe instead of masking tape.
I wrapped the side pipes with exhaust wrap. The kit came with heat shield for the one side where the diff cooler is, but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't have any problems with anything else under the car.
I did remove the two black plastic wind shields. It was either that or cut them up.
The sound difference was a improvement to me. The car doesn't drone and it didn't loose the overall tone that the stock setup had. I am very pleased with it.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.